- Fix for Intel i915 GPU Freeze on Recent Linux Kernels
- Run iTunes on Linux via Wine
- Fun and Profit with Reverse SSH Tunnels and AutoSSH
- How to Manually Clean Indexes from Elasticsearch
- Build Secure VLAN Networks with 'Shibby' Router Firmware
- Using VDO on CentOS/RHEL7 for Storage Efficiency
- Automate Nagios Monitoring with Ansible
- Logitech G933 Wireless Headset on Linux
- Installing CentOS on the Raspberry Pi
- Secure, Distributed Password Resources with GPG, Git and Vim
- 430,655 hobos
- My Tweets
- sadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quads Jul 14, 2020 1 commit to master f2f6643 fix: refactor foreman_heal.py to use sys ownership. […]
- sadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quads Jul 9, 2020 1 commit to master af3dea3 fix: Bandaid for validate_env on for build host to reboot […]
- sadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quads Jul 2, 2020 1 commit to master 7300690 Feat: add quads_request_deadline_day […]
- sadsfae opened a pull request in redhat-performance/badfishsadsfae opened a pull request in redhat-performance/badfish Jun 26, 2020 Development Sync to Upstream #115 Merge latest development to upstream. +2 -2 […]
- sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#263sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#263 Jun 25, 2020 sadsfae commented Jun 25, 2020 You can see the WIP patchset here: https://review.gerrithub.io/c/redhat-performance/quads/+/494554 The first pass is not complete, just a work-in-p… […]
- sadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quads
- desktop linux
- home cooking
- linux gaming
- open source
- power management
- public cloud
- raspberry pi
- urban terror
- will foster
Category Archives: skit
The Workflow Optimizer is part of a new sketch series about people who work as “professional workflow optimizers.” Today the workflow optimizer visits the Engineering office to help a colleague out with his workflow.
Watch closely as “Knapsack” Willy Jenkins defends a hobohouse against an intruder.
Part of the greater “Awkward but Ineffective Attacks” theme, Human Battering ram proves not to be effective to strangers in Boston, MA.
Some improvised fun at a colleagues expense who was chatting on a webcam a few years ago while working late in a datacenter.