- Fun and Profit with Reverse SSH Tunnels and AutoSSH
- Run iTunes on Linux via Wine
- Fix for Intel i915 GPU Freeze on Recent Linux Kernels
- How to Use Self-signed SSL Certificates for Plex Media Server
- How to Manually Clean Indexes from Elasticsearch
- Logitech G933 Wireless Headset on Linux
- Automate Nagios Monitoring with Ansible
- Build Secure VLAN Networks with 'Shibby' Router Firmware
- Take Control of your Email with Mutt, OfflineIMAP and Notmuch
- Using VDO on CentOS/RHEL7 for Storage Efficiency
- 494,792 hobos
- My Tweets
- sadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/ops-toolssadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/ops-tools Jun 14, 2021 1 commit to master dd54095 5039ms fix for el8 interfaces and qinq 1 […]
- sadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/ops-toolssadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/ops-tools Jun 14, 2021 1 commit to master b47e4cb update 1029u fix script for EL8 device names. […]
- sadsfae opened a pull request in redhat-performance/badfishsadsfae opened a pull request in redhat-performance/badfish Jun 11, 2021 Merge Development to Upstream #182 Pull in @wereii tests fix Pull in @grafuls version bumps +144 -36 […]
- sadsfae pushed to development in redhat-performance/badfishsadsfae pushed to development in redhat-performance/badfish Jun 11, 2021 2 commits to development f34a707 Merge pull request #179 from wereii/fix_flake8 03c9f71 Fix: fix flake8 to run against only badfish and tests instead of whol… […]
- sadsfae merged a pull request in redhat-performance/badfishsadsfae merged a pull request in redhat-performance/badfish Jun 11, 2021 Fix flake8 to run against only badfish and tests #179 +1 -1 […]
- sadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/ops-tools
- desktop linux
- home cooking
- linux gaming
- open source
- power management
- public cloud
- raspberry pi
- urban terror
- will foster
Category Archives: skit
The Workflow Optimizer is part of a new sketch series about people who work as “professional workflow optimizers.” Today the workflow optimizer visits the Engineering office to help a colleague out with his workflow.
Watch closely as “Knapsack” Willy Jenkins defends a hobohouse against an intruder.
Part of the greater “Awkward but Ineffective Attacks” theme, Human Battering ram proves not to be effective to strangers in Boston, MA.
Some improvised fun at a colleagues expense who was chatting on a webcam a few years ago while working late in a datacenter.