- Run iTunes on Linux via Wine
- Fix for Intel i915 GPU Freeze on Recent Linux Kernels
- Fun and Profit with Reverse SSH Tunnels and AutoSSH
- How to Manually Clean Indexes from Elasticsearch
- Take Control of your Email with Mutt, OfflineIMAP and Notmuch
- Build Secure VLAN Networks with 'Shibby' Router Firmware
- How to Use Self-signed SSL Certificates for Plex Media Server
- Using Italics with Vim in your Terminal
- Quick Fix for Wordpress Table Text Wrapping
- Using Signal Desktop on Fedora with Flatpak
- 530,226 hobos
- My Tweets
- sadsfae pushed to master in sadsfae/misc-dotfilessadsfae pushed to master in sadsfae/misc-dotfiles May 17, 2022 1 commit to master 15563e7 add syntastic off by default and toggle macro […]
- sadsfae closed an issue in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae closed an issue in redhat-performance/quads May 13, 2022 [RFE] Add cloud membership awareness to --ls-available and quads-web UI #408 This is an RFE for adding cloud membership awareness into --ls-available. This would apply to systems coming out of an assignment at the time of yo… […]
- sadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quads May 13, 2022 1 commit to master 2dd7ab5 feat: added cloud to gui-available […]
- sadsfae opened an issue in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae opened an issue in redhat-performance/quads May 13, 2022 [RFE] Explore / Implement Optaplanner / OptaPy Support for AI Scheduling and Decision-Making #409 This RFE will cover exploratory and R&D efforts into using optaplanner / optapy for optional offloading of AI-driven decision making for QUADS work… […]
- sadsfae opened an issue in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae opened an issue in redhat-performance/quads May 11, 2022 [RFE] Add cloud membership awareness to --ls-available and quads-web UI #408 This is an RFE for adding cloud membership awareness into --ls-available. This would apply to systems coming out of an assignment at the type of yo… […]
- sadsfae pushed to master in sadsfae/misc-dotfiles
- desktop linux
- home cooking
- linux gaming
- open source
- power management
- public cloud
- raspberry pi
- urban terror
- will foster
Tag Archives: sketch
The Workflow Optimizer is part of a new sketch series about people who work as “professional workflow optimizers.” Today the workflow optimizer visits the Engineering office to help a colleague out with his workflow.
Watch closely as “Knapsack” Willy Jenkins defends a hobohouse against an intruder.
Part of the greater “Awkward but Ineffective Attacks” theme, Human Battering ram proves not to be effective to strangers in Boston, MA.
Hanging with the locals.
Some improvised fun at a colleagues expense who was chatting on a webcam a few years ago while working late in a datacenter.