- Build Secure VLAN Networks with 'Shibby' Router Firmware
- Installing CentOS on the Raspberry Pi 2
- Installing Fedora on the Raspberry Pi 3
- Automate Nagios Monitoring with Ansible
- Take Control of your Email with Mutt, OfflineIMAP and Notmuch
- Fun and Profit with Reverse SSH Tunnels and AutoSSH
- Automate Deployment of the ELK/EFK Stack with Ansible
- Switching from Mutt to Neomutt
- How to Manually Clean Indexes from Elasticsearch
- Automate Dell iDRAC Administration with XML
- 115,312 hobos
- My Tweets
- sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quadsMar 28, 2017 sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quads 35c34d6 Only regenerate the wiki content when it changes.
- sadsfae closed issue redhat-performance/quads#52Mar 28, 2017 sadsfae closed issue redhat-performance/quads#52 Implement better wiki generation content checks and idempotency
- sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quadsMar 27, 2017 sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quads 6970d55 Error check the wiki generation before posting.
- sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quadsMar 27, 2017 sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quads b9f6e2b Be more sparing with Foreman calls.
- sadsfae closed issue redhat-performance/quads#51Mar 27, 2017 sadsfae closed issue redhat-performance/quads#51 Be more efficient about Foreman API calls
- sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quads
Tagsansible automation beer cloud comedy cooking dell desktop linux developers devops dublin elasticsearch elk email enemy territory fedora food foreman gaming hobo home cooking infrastructure ireland italian linux linux gaming mutt open source openstack pasta performance power management privacy productivity public cloud python recipe scale security server shell sketch skit stout sysadmin trystack urban terror vegetarian what will foster
Tag Archives: ansible
Infrastructure monitoring is important and there’s lots of tools for it. I’m fond of Nagios – it’s very mature and customizable but it’s also a giant pain in the ass to setup. Here’s how to save time deploying and managing … Continue reading
Ansible is a wonderful tool for orchestration, configuration management and automating a lot of tasks you’d never want to do by hand. Sometimes you just need to get in there and run a few commands across a bunch of different … Continue reading
7 Days to Die is an extremely fun apocalyptic zombie survival crafting game with much less emphasis on the crafting and more on survival. It’s a cross between the good building aspects of Minecraft, with the bleak realism of Rust … Continue reading
I recently needed to completely automate deploying a full ELK/EFK stack and clients and didn’t find anything that suited my needs so I wrote the playbooks for this in Ansible. This was my first real foray into automation with Ansible, … Continue reading