- Run iTunes on Linux via Wine
- Using VDO on CentOS/RHEL7 for Storage Efficiency
- Fix for Intel i915 GPU Freeze on Recent Linux Kernels
- Build Secure VLAN Networks with 'Shibby' Router Firmware
- Logitech G933 Wireless Headset on Linux
- Using Offlineimap with the Gmail IMAP API
- How to Use Self-signed SSL Certificates for Plex Media Server
- Linux Laptop Power Tuning with Powertop and Friends
- Installing CentOS on the Raspberry Pi
- Using KWin with Xfce
- 406,571 hobos
- My Tweets
- sadsfae opened an issue in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae opened an issue in redhat-performance/quads Mar 31, 2020 [RFE] More Useful Logging on validate_env.py for Network Validation #325 Current Scenario validate_env.py --debug gives a user more detailed information of what might need to be addressed during validations of systems/cl… […]
- sadsfae reopened an issue in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae reopened an issue in redhat-performance/quads Mar 30, 2020 notify.py prematurely sends released notifications #317 QUADS version : quads-1.1.2-20200122.noarch Python version: 3.7 Operating System: Fedora 29 Describe the bug This behavior is partly captured her… 2 comments […]
- sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#317sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#317 Mar 30, 2020 sadsfae commented Mar 30, 2020 I am re-opening this, we're still seeing this behavior.
- sadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quads Mar 27, 2020 1 commit to master a5efa4e doc: use jinja var for cloud in message details […]
- sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#271sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#271 Mar 26, 2020 sadsfae commented Mar 26, 2020 This is implemented.
- sadsfae opened an issue in redhat-performance/quads
- desktop linux
- home cooking
- linux gaming
- open source
- power management
- public cloud
- raspberry pi
- urban terror
- will foster
Tag Archives: comedy
Office voice mail has become a graveyard for unwanted sales solicitations for things I don’t need. People who need to reach me have many available methods. I’ve decided to take some creative liberties with my voice mail recording and you … Continue reading
The Workflow Optimizer is part of a new sketch series about people who work as “professional workflow optimizers.” Today the workflow optimizer visits the Engineering office to help a colleague out with his workflow.
Watch closely as “Knapsack” Willy Jenkins defends a hobohouse against an intruder.
Quick Google map of comedy clubs in Dublin, Ireland. Re-posted from Cormac Moore’s site. He goes into good detail on his page, so check out the details there.
Part of the greater “Awkward but Ineffective Attacks” theme, Human Battering ram proves not to be effective to strangers in Boston, MA.
Hanging with the locals.