- Run iTunes on Linux via Wine
- Fix for Intel i915 GPU Freeze on Recent Linux Kernels
- Switching from Mutt to Neomutt
- How to Use Self-signed SSL Certificates for Plex Media Server
- Fun and Profit with Reverse SSH Tunnels and AutoSSH
- Take Control of your Email with Mutt, OfflineIMAP and Notmuch
- Logitech G933 Wireless Headset on Linux
- Linux Laptop Power Tuning with Powertop and Friends
- Using Italics with Vim in your Terminal
- Build Secure VLAN Networks with 'Shibby' Router Firmware
- 489,379 hobos
- My Tweets
- sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/badfish#128sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/badfish#128 May 7, 2021 sadsfae commented May 7, 2021 Update on this, a few systems theoretically support using Redfish to toggle BIOS mode according to docs (1020P/1029U SuperMicro and r640 / fc64… […]
- sadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quads May 6, 2021 1 commit to master 3913d48 fix: extra space in conf extrapolation. […]
- sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/badfish#128sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/badfish#128 May 5, 2021 sadsfae commented May 5, 2021 Update on this, a few systems theoretically support using Redfish to toggle BIOS mode according to docs (1020P/1029U SuperMicro and r640 / fc640 … […]
- sadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quads May 1, 2021 2 commits to master 1d23eaf Merge "Feat: Allow passing --host to VSC, document VSC" cd3fda5 fix: cosmetic error on VSC nochange mode 1 more commits » […]
- sadsfae closed an issue in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae closed an issue in redhat-performance/quads May 1, 2021 VSC stdout minor cosmetic issue #372 It appears that there's a minor problem with the stdout from verify_switchconf.py: Here is a run with --change /opt/quads/quads/tools/verify_switch… […]
- sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/badfish#128
- desktop linux
- home cooking
- linux gaming
- open source
- power management
- public cloud
- raspberry pi
- urban terror
- will foster
Tag Archives: comedy
Office voice mail has become a graveyard for unwanted sales solicitations for things I don’t need. People who need to reach me have many available methods. I’ve decided to take some creative liberties with my voice mail recording and you … Continue reading
The Workflow Optimizer is part of a new sketch series about people who work as “professional workflow optimizers.” Today the workflow optimizer visits the Engineering office to help a colleague out with his workflow.
Watch closely as “Knapsack” Willy Jenkins defends a hobohouse against an intruder.
Quick Google map of comedy clubs in Dublin, Ireland. Re-posted from Cormac Moore’s site. He goes into good detail on his page, so check out the details there.
Part of the greater “Awkward but Ineffective Attacks” theme, Human Battering ram proves not to be effective to strangers in Boston, MA.
Hanging with the locals.
Some improvised fun at a colleagues expense who was chatting on a webcam a few years ago while working late in a datacenter.
Ruckus Pizza in Raleigh, N.C. ran a contest a while back for “Create your own Sandwich” Mine won, aptly named ‘The Red Hatter’ Here’s a skit we made about it and its magic powers: What was on it? Bacon, Lettuce, … Continue reading
My latest standup set from the International Comedy Club in Dublin, Ireland. Enjoy!