- Run iTunes on Linux via Wine
- Fix for Intel i915 GPU Freeze on Recent Linux Kernels
- Fun and Profit with Reverse SSH Tunnels and AutoSSH
- Build Secure VLAN Networks with 'Shibby' Router Firmware
- How to Manually Clean Indexes from Elasticsearch
- Take Control of your Email with Mutt, OfflineIMAP and Notmuch
- Automate Nagios Monitoring with Ansible
- Installing CentOS on the Raspberry Pi
- Linux Laptop Power Tuning with Powertop and Friends
- Using Italics with Vim in your Terminal
- 428,175 hobos
- My Tweets
- sadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quads Jul 2, 2020 1 commit to master 7300690 Feat: add quads_request_deadline_day […]
- sadsfae opened a pull request in redhat-performance/badfishsadsfae opened a pull request in redhat-performance/badfish Jun 26, 2020 Development Sync to Upstream #115 Merge latest development to upstream. +2 -2 […]
- sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#263sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#263 Jun 25, 2020 sadsfae commented Jun 25, 2020 You can see the WIP patchset here: https://review.gerrithub.io/c/redhat-performance/quads/+/494554 The first pass is not complete, just a work-in-p… […]
- sadsfae opened an issue in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae opened an issue in redhat-performance/quads Jun 19, 2020 [RFE] Additional cloud-based visuals #333 This is an RFE to construct a new cloud-based scheduling and expiration visual. We already have our heat map visuals on a per-host basis that shows… […]
- sadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quads Jun 16, 2020 1 commit to master 10ccead fix: notifications reset on cloud extension […]
- sadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quads
- desktop linux
- home cooking
- linux gaming
- open source
- power management
- public cloud
- raspberry pi
- urban terror
- will foster
Tag Archives: comedy
Office voice mail has become a graveyard for unwanted sales solicitations for things I don’t need. People who need to reach me have many available methods. I’ve decided to take some creative liberties with my voice mail recording and you … Continue reading
The Workflow Optimizer is part of a new sketch series about people who work as “professional workflow optimizers.” Today the workflow optimizer visits the Engineering office to help a colleague out with his workflow.
Watch closely as “Knapsack” Willy Jenkins defends a hobohouse against an intruder.
Quick Google map of comedy clubs in Dublin, Ireland. Re-posted from Cormac Moore’s site. He goes into good detail on his page, so check out the details there.
Part of the greater “Awkward but Ineffective Attacks” theme, Human Battering ram proves not to be effective to strangers in Boston, MA.
Hanging with the locals.
Some improvised fun at a colleagues expense who was chatting on a webcam a few years ago while working late in a datacenter.
Ruckus Pizza in Raleigh, N.C. ran a contest a while back for “Create your own Sandwich” Mine won, aptly named ‘The Red Hatter’ Here’s a skit we made about it and its magic powers: What was on it? Bacon, Lettuce, … Continue reading