- Run iTunes on Linux via Wine
- Fix for Intel i915 GPU Freeze on Recent Linux Kernels
- Build Secure VLAN Networks with 'Shibby' Router Firmware
- Take Control of your Email with Mutt, OfflineIMAP and Notmuch
- How to Manually Clean Indexes from Elasticsearch
- Using VDO on CentOS/RHEL7 for Storage Efficiency
- Using Signal Desktop on Fedora with Flatpak
- Automate SuperMicro Server Provisioning or Die Trying
- Automate Nagios Monitoring with Ansible
- Logitech G933 Wireless Headset on Linux
- 458,862 hobos
- My Tweets
- sadsfae opened a pull request in redhat-performance/badfishsadsfae opened a pull request in redhat-performance/badfish Nov 24, 2020 Merge Development Branch #146 Batch up latest changes in development branch and merge up +466 -36 […]
- sadsfae created a tag v1.1.4 in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae created a tag in redhat-performance/quads Nov 24, 2020 v1.1.4 in redhat-performance/quads Updated Nov 24 […]
- sadsfae released QUADS 1.1.4 at redhat-performance/quadssadsfae released QUADS 1.1.4 at redhat-performance/quads Nov 24, 2020 quads-1.1.4-20201124.noarch.rpm
- sadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quads Nov 24, 2020 2 commits to master 3bb7e80 Merge "1.1.4 Release Update" ca894dd 1.1.4 Release Update […]
- sadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quads Nov 24, 2020 2 commits to master 9d3222a Merge "fix: vlan id for cloud history" 6acc048 fix: vlan id for cloud history […]
- sadsfae opened a pull request in redhat-performance/badfish
- desktop linux
- home cooking
- linux gaming
- open source
- power management
- public cloud
- raspberry pi
- urban terror
- will foster
Tag Archives: comedy
Office voice mail has become a graveyard for unwanted sales solicitations for things I don’t need. People who need to reach me have many available methods. I’ve decided to take some creative liberties with my voice mail recording and you … Continue reading
The Workflow Optimizer is part of a new sketch series about people who work as “professional workflow optimizers.” Today the workflow optimizer visits the Engineering office to help a colleague out with his workflow.
Watch closely as “Knapsack” Willy Jenkins defends a hobohouse against an intruder.
Quick Google map of comedy clubs in Dublin, Ireland. Re-posted from Cormac Moore’s site. He goes into good detail on his page, so check out the details there.
Part of the greater “Awkward but Ineffective Attacks” theme, Human Battering ram proves not to be effective to strangers in Boston, MA.
Hanging with the locals.
Some improvised fun at a colleagues expense who was chatting on a webcam a few years ago while working late in a datacenter.
Ruckus Pizza in Raleigh, N.C. ran a contest a while back for “Create your own Sandwich” Mine won, aptly named ‘The Red Hatter’ Here’s a skit we made about it and its magic powers: What was on it? Bacon, Lettuce, … Continue reading