- Run iTunes on Linux via Wine
- Fix for Intel i915 GPU Freeze on Recent Linux Kernels
- Fun and Profit with Reverse SSH Tunnels and AutoSSH
- Logitech G933 Wireless Headset on Linux
- How to Manually Clean Indexes from Elasticsearch
- Installing CentOS on the Raspberry Pi
- Take Control of your Email with Mutt, OfflineIMAP and Notmuch
- Switching from Mutt to Neomutt
- Automate Deployment of the ELK/EFK Stack with Ansible
- Using VDO on CentOS/RHEL7 for Storage Efficiency
- 453,062 hobos
- My Tweets
- sadsfae closed an issue in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae closed an issue in redhat-performance/quads Oct 29, 2020 QUADS should remove LVM signatures from non system disks #133 Barry recently got an allocation for Cephfs testing, and when he went to install with ceph-ansible, it hit errors because there were LVM signatures… 18 comments […]
- sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#133sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#133 Oct 29, 2020 sadsfae commented Oct 29, 2020 @sadsfae that bz you cited is 3 years old, let's admit that no one is going to fix it and move on. @QuantumPosix , it is not a "successful handoff… […]
- sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#133sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#133 Oct 29, 2020 sadsfae commented Oct 29, 2020 There was no issue with the handoff, Quads moved it cleanly with no manual intervention. This means that the rebuild was successful (and other dis… […]
- sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#133sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#133 Oct 29, 2020 sadsfae commented Oct 29, 2020 Hi Team, Howdy @shekharberry In one of my recent Alias lab allocation, Data (OSD) drives were not clean and had LVM signatures and old CEPH part… […]
- sadsfae commented on issue mumble-voip/mumble#4544sadsfae commented on issue mumble-voip/mumble#4544 Oct 27, 2020 sadsfae commented Oct 27, 2020 Thanks @Krzmbrzl for your work looking into this and potential for enhancement. One question so far as implementation, how would the mumble user pr… […]
- sadsfae closed an issue in redhat-performance/quads
- desktop linux
- home cooking
- linux gaming
- open source
- power management
- public cloud
- raspberry pi
- urban terror
- will foster
Category Archives: sketch
The Workflow Optimizer is part of a new sketch series about people who work as “professional workflow optimizers.” Today the workflow optimizer visits the Engineering office to help a colleague out with his workflow.
Watch closely as “Knapsack” Willy Jenkins defends a hobohouse against an intruder.
Part of the greater “Awkward but Ineffective Attacks” theme, Human Battering ram proves not to be effective to strangers in Boston, MA.
Hanging with the locals.