- Installing CentOS on the Raspberry Pi 2
- Build Secure VLAN Networks with 'Shibby' Router Firmware
- Automate Nagios Monitoring with Ansible
- Take Control of your Email with Mutt, OfflineIMAP and Notmuch
- Automate Deployment of the ELK/EFK Stack with Ansible
- How to Manually Clean Indexes from Elasticsearch
- Fun and Profit with Reverse SSH Tunnels and AutoSSH
- Switching from Mutt to Neomutt
- Automate Dell iDRAC Administration with XML
- Linux Laptop Power Tuning with Powertop and Friends
- 123,305 hobos
- My Tweets
- sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quadsApr 27, 2017 sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quads d6b9824 remove testing lines from quads-sandbox.sh.
- sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quadsApr 27, 2017 sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quads 111ee5c Fix time comparison when adding data
- sadsfae closed issue redhat-performance/quads#72Apr 27, 2017 sadsfae closed issue redhat-performance/quads#72 write_data() fix to accomodate for timestamp comparison
- sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quadsApr 27, 2017 sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quads c4281d9 Fix QUADS sandbox log location.
- sadsfae opened issue redhat-performance/quads#72Apr 27, 2017 sadsfae opened issue redhat-performance/quads#72 write_data() fix to accomodate for timestamp comparison
- sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quads
Tagsansible automation beer cloud comedy cooking dell desktop linux developers devops dublin elasticsearch elk email enemy territory fedora food foreman gaming hobo home cooking infrastructure ireland italian linux linux gaming mutt open source openstack pasta performance power management privacy productivity public cloud python recipe scale security server shell sketch skit stout sysadmin trystack urban terror vegetarian what will foster
Category Archives: food
You seem to burn almost as many calories making risotto as you do eating it – there’s constant action required to keep things under control. Don’t worry, it’s not too difficult and it’s a lot of fun. We’re going to … Continue reading
Here’s a recipe for homemade lasagna that feeds eight hungry people (or less with great leftovers). We’ll be using mostly ingredients you can find at a local grocery store and it will cost you about 40€ (in Dublin, Ireland) or … Continue reading
Here’s a quick, easy recipe for citrus chicken and kale. It costs around €8, feeds two people and it’s delicious and healthy. Price based in Dublin, Ireland so may vary (I’m sure it’s cheaper elsewhere). Let’s get started.
Here’s a really easy, quick breakfast tip that requires hardly any time and preparation. I dare call it a recipe because it’s so easy to make, but perhaps some folks haven’t thought of it. I usually eat this once or … Continue reading
This is a traditional Neapolitan recipe for vegetarian zucchini pasta popular in 19th century Napoli. It’s simple, quick and delicious. Total cost is around 6€, feeds two and takes around 30minutes. Prices listed are for Dublin, Ireland. Let’s get started.
This is a more experimental recipe for seasoned French Toulouse sausages tossed in Siren Brewing Broken Dreams stout. The sweetness and consistency of the stout contrasts well with the assortment of spices and the strong taste of Toulouse sausages. This … Continue reading