- Run iTunes on Linux via Wine
- Fix for Intel i915 GPU Freeze on Recent Linux Kernels
- Logitech G933 Wireless Headset on Linux
- Using Offlineimap with the Gmail IMAP API
- How to Use Self-signed SSL Certificates for Plex Media Server
- Automate SuperMicro Server Provisioning or Die Trying
- Build Secure VLAN Networks with 'Shibby' Router Firmware
- Take Control of your Email with Mutt, OfflineIMAP and Notmuch
- Installing CentOS on the Raspberry Pi
- Using VDO on CentOS/RHEL7 for Storage Efficiency
- 406,166 hobos
- My Tweets
- sadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quads Mar 27, 2020 1 commit to master a5efa4e doc: use jinja var for cloud in message details […]
- sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#271sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#271 Mar 26, 2020 sadsfae commented Mar 26, 2020 This is implemented.
- sadsfae closed an issue in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae closed an issue in redhat-performance/quads Mar 26, 2020 RFE: Build reporting capability in the QUADS #271 We need to add reporting capability into quads so it can be exported and presented. We would like to see usage and allocation history in both Scale… 4 comments […]
- sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#322sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#322 Mar 26, 2020 sadsfae commented Mar 26, 2020 In the example above, cloud02, cloud03 and cloud04 are all extendable for 3 weeks, but not 4 weeks. Yet the "viable Until" column for cloud04 runs… […]
- sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/badfish#66sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/badfish#66 Mar 25, 2020 sadsfae commented Mar 25, 2020 This is fixed in the badfish QUADS library here: redhat-performance/quads@acda6ea Looks like this still needs to be moved into standalone/upstream … […]
- sadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quads
- desktop linux
- home cooking
- linux gaming
- open source
- power management
- public cloud
- raspberry pi
- urban terror
- will foster
Category Archives: comedy
Office voice mail has become a graveyard for unwanted sales solicitations for things I don’t need. People who need to reach me have many available methods. I’ve decided to take some creative liberties with my voice mail recording and you … Continue reading
The Workflow Optimizer is part of a new sketch series about people who work as “professional workflow optimizers.” Today the workflow optimizer visits the Engineering office to help a colleague out with his workflow.
Watch closely as “Knapsack” Willy Jenkins defends a hobohouse against an intruder.
Quick Google map of comedy clubs in Dublin, Ireland. Re-posted from Cormac Moore’s site. He goes into good detail on his page, so check out the details there.
Part of the greater “Awkward but Ineffective Attacks” theme, Human Battering ram proves not to be effective to strangers in Boston, MA.
Hanging with the locals.