- Fun and Profit with Reverse SSH Tunnels and AutoSSH
- Installing CentOS on the Raspberry Pi 2
- Take Control of your Email with Mutt, OfflineIMAP and Notmuch
- How to Manually Clean Indexes from Elasticsearch
- Build Secure VLAN Networks with 'Shibby' Router Firmware
- Block Advertising on your Network with Pi-hole and Raspberry Pi
- Automate Nagios Monitoring with Ansible
- Fix for Intel i915 GPU Freeze on Recent Linux Kernels
- Switching from Mutt to Neomutt
- Using Offlineimap with the Gmail IMAP API
- 246,384 hobos
- My Tweets
- sadsfae pushed to master in sadsfae/gameserver-toolssadsfae pushed to master in sadsfae/gameserver-tools Jul 17, 2018 1 commit to master 7fd35b4 we want logical AND comparison not OR. […]
- sadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quads Jul 17, 2018 1 commit to master ff3e8e8 Expand environments to 31 total. […]
- sadsfae closed an issue in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae closed an issue in redhat-performance/quads Jul 16, 2018 Cleanup validation networks created by QUADS before environment handoff #183 Any reason/technical difficulties to not delete the validation networks/ips assigned to backend host interfaces during network validation and hand … 15 comments […]
- sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#183sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#183 Jul 16, 2018 sadsfae commented Jul 16, 2018 I'm closing this now, a resolution is in place, there is a script clean-interfaces.sh that lands in /root on every newly provisioned machine now. @… […]
- sadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae pushed to master in redhat-performance/quads Jul 13, 2018 1 commit to master 69c11a6 Expand cloud texture png selection. […]
- sadsfae pushed to master in sadsfae/gameserver-tools
- desktop linux
- home cooking
- linux gaming
- open source
- power management
- public cloud
- raspberry pi
- urban terror
- will foster
Category Archives: comedy
Office voice mail has become a graveyard for unwanted sales solicitations for things I don’t need. People who need to reach me have many available methods. I’ve decided to take some creative liberties with my voice mail recording and you … Continue reading
The Workflow Optimizer is part of a new sketch series about people who work as “professional workflow optimizers.” Today the workflow optimizer visits the Engineering office to help a colleague out with his workflow.
Watch closely as “Knapsack” Willy Jenkins defends a hobohouse against an intruder.
Quick Google map of comedy clubs in Dublin, Ireland. Re-posted from Cormac Moore’s site. He goes into good detail on his page, so check out the details there.
Part of the greater “Awkward but Ineffective Attacks” theme, Human Battering ram proves not to be effective to strangers in Boston, MA.
Hanging with the locals.