- Build Secure VLAN Networks with 'Shibby' Router Firmware
- Installing CentOS on the Raspberry Pi 2
- Take Control of your Email with Mutt, OfflineIMAP and Notmuch
- Switching from Mutt to Neomutt
- Fun and Profit with Reverse SSH Tunnels and AutoSSH
- Linux Laptop Power Tuning with Powertop and Friends
- Automate Nagios Monitoring with Ansible
- Installing Fedora on the Raspberry Pi 3
- Using Offlineimap with the Gmail IMAP API
- Automate Deployment of the ELK/EFK Stack with Ansible
- 169,531 hobos
- My Tweets
- sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quadsOct 20, 2017 sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quads ad340b3 Add textures to visualization map
- sadsfae closed issue redhat-performance/quads#151Oct 20, 2017 sadsfae closed issue redhat-performance/quads#151 allow the use of textures in visualizations
- sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#151Oct 20, 2017 sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#151 Let's make this so we're keeping these in conf/quads.yml
- sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#151Oct 20, 2017 sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#151 This is a nice feature to add +1.
- sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quadsOct 16, 2017 sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quads dda0f69 Fix notify logic for ansible cmdb.
- sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quads
Tagsansible automation beer cloud comedy cooking dell desktop linux developers devops dublin elasticsearch elk email fedora food foreman gaming git hobo home cooking infrastructure ireland italian linux linux gaming mutt open source openstack pasta performance power management privacy public cloud python recipe scale security server shell sketch skit stout sysadmin terminal trystack urban terror vegetarian what will foster
Tag Archives: vegetarian
You seem to burn almost as many calories making risotto as you do eating it – there’s constant action required to keep things under control. Don’t worry, it’s not too difficult and it’s a lot of fun. We’re going to … Continue reading
This is a traditional Neapolitan recipe for vegetarian zucchini pasta popular in 19th century Napoli. It’s simple, quick and delicious. Total cost is around 6€, feeds two and takes around 30minutes. Prices listed are for Dublin, Ireland. Let’s get started.
Here’s a quick, delicious Neapolitan vegetarian pasta dish: Olive e Capperi or “Olive and Pepper” Pasta. Total time: 15-20minutes, total cost: €7 and feeds two people. Prices are based in Dublin, Ireland and may differ for you. Optionally you can … Continue reading