I’m pretty picky with stouts, being more of a Czech Pilsner and non-overpowering APA/IPA fan. A friend of mine recently introduced this wonderful stout to me, Siren Brewing – Broken Dreams. It set me back about €3.95 a bottle but it’s well worth it.
- Find it: Molloys Off-license on Francis street in Liberties
- Mild cocoa and coffee aroma
- Pleasant, sweet taste – not too heavy for a stout
- Light body, similar to a Czech Cerny Pilsner
- Wonderful, aromatic finish .. delicious!
- Can definitely have more than one, cook with it also.