Following onto the previous Trystack.org talk at Devconf 2016, we presented at the 2016 Austin OpenStack Summit. Following the same format as the previous talk we covered some exciting updates around RDO Liberty/Mitaka, OpenStackID integration, datacenter hardware and network upgrades/expansion and lots of free OpenStack. Here’s a summary below, updated with resources and slides mentioned during the talk.
You can find our speaking abstract here. Joining me for this talk will be Kambiz Aghaiepour, my colleague who is part of the small, volunteer team that administrates/manages Trystack.org infrastructure and services. Among other things we’ll aim to cover:
- Status and features of the new, parallel trystack infrastructure in progress
- Expansion, enhancements and improvements underway
- Interesting statistics and use cases from the field
- Updated tooling and automation utilities used behind the scenes
- Status around migration to OpenStackID / oath2 for authentication
We’ll be presenting at the below location and time, if this changes we’ll update it here.
- Wednesday, April 27, 9:00am-9:40am
- Austin Convention Center
- Level 4 – MR 19 A/B
Tooling, slides, media and any correlating talk materials will go here – check back soon!
- Github: Trystack management tools
- Github: Trystack monitoring tools
- Github: Trystack graphing/metrics tooling
- IRC: #trystack on irc.freenode.net
To clone and contribute to these repos:
git clone https://github.com/trystack/trystack-utils
git clone https://github.com/trystack/trystack-collectd
git clone https://github.com/openstack/browbeat
It looks like the infamous Ops Monkey will be co-presenting this talk, thanks to all who have shared the info and see you there!
Video of the Talk
We’ll be putting talk feedback, questions and updates here. Stay tuned.