- Using VDO on CentOS/RHEL7 for Storage Efficiency
- Run iTunes on Linux via Wine
- Fix for Intel i915 GPU Freeze on Recent Linux Kernels
- Build Secure VLAN Networks with 'Shibby' Router Firmware
- Installing CentOS on the Raspberry Pi
- Logitech G933 Wireless Headset on Linux
- Using Offlineimap with the Gmail IMAP API
- Automate Nagios Monitoring with Ansible
- Fun and Profit with Reverse SSH Tunnels and AutoSSH
- How to Use Self-signed SSL Certificates for Plex Media Server
- 406,656 hobos
- My Tweets
- sadsfae closed an issue in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae closed an issue in redhat-performance/quads Apr 1, 2020 [RFE] Extend reports.py to include Extension Viability #324 It'd be nice to augment our reporting functionality in reports.py to return what can or cannot be extended among a set of running assignments. e.g. q… 1 comment […]
- sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#324sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#324 Apr 1, 2020 sadsfae commented Apr 1, 2020 Duplicate of #322
- sadsfae opened an issue in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae opened an issue in redhat-performance/quads Mar 31, 2020 [RFE] More Useful Logging on validate_env.py for Network Validation #325 Current Scenario validate_env.py --debug gives a user more detailed information of what might need to be addressed during validations of systems/cl… […]
- sadsfae reopened an issue in redhat-performance/quadssadsfae reopened an issue in redhat-performance/quads Mar 30, 2020 notify.py prematurely sends released notifications #317 QUADS version : quads-1.1.2-20200122.noarch Python version: 3.7 Operating System: Fedora 29 Describe the bug This behavior is partly captured her… 2 comments […]
- sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#317sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#317 Mar 30, 2020 sadsfae commented Mar 30, 2020 I am re-opening this, we're still seeing this behavior.
- sadsfae closed an issue in redhat-performance/quads
- desktop linux
- home cooking
- linux gaming
- open source
- power management
- public cloud
- raspberry pi
- urban terror
- will foster
Watch closely as “Knapsack” Willy Jenkins defends a hobohouse against an intruder.
When I was really into Skateboarding I made a promo video, with footage shot mostly in NC, VA, SC including a few skateboard parks and contests. This was ripped from VHS to digital so forgive the graininess. My brother filmed … Continue reading
Demo of a large, 70 node bare-metal deployment we did at the Red Hat Summit in April 2014 showcasing an OpenStack Havana deployment via Puppet and Foreman. There are other tools for this now like StayPuft or most recently RDO-Manager … Continue reading
Part of the greater “Awkward but Ineffective Attacks” theme, Human Battering ram proves not to be effective to strangers in Boston, MA.
Some improvised fun at a colleagues expense who was chatting on a webcam a few years ago while working late in a datacenter.
Ruckus Pizza in Raleigh, N.C. ran a contest a while back for “Create your own Sandwich” Mine won, aptly named ‘The Red Hatter’ Here’s a skit we made about it and its magic powers: What was on it? Bacon, Lettuce, … Continue reading