- Installing CentOS on the Raspberry Pi 2
- Build Secure VLAN Networks with 'Shibby' Router Firmware
- Take Control of your Email with Mutt, OfflineIMAP and Notmuch
- Installing Fedora on the Raspberry Pi 3
- Automate Nagios Monitoring with Ansible
- Fun and Profit with Reverse SSH Tunnels and AutoSSH
- Linux Laptop Power Tuning with Powertop and Friends
- How to Manually Clean Indexes from Elasticsearch
- Switching from Mutt to Neomutt
- Automate Deployment of the ELK/EFK Stack with Ansible
- 114,176 hobos
- My Tweets
- sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#14Mar 24, 2017 sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#14 Update here: we have 9 x Dell r620's and a new switch in rack b08 to start testing this with.
- sadsfae opened issue redhat-performance/quads#50Mar 24, 2017 sadsfae opened issue redhat-performance/quads#50 Reset Cloud descriptions once workload is complete.
- sadsfae opened issue redhat-performance/quads#49Mar 24, 2017 sadsfae opened issue redhat-performance/quads#49 Improve find-available.py by using multiprocessing library
- sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#48Mar 24, 2017 sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#48 Foreman supports booting from an image instead of needing to kickstart an OS, that's not very difficult to do.
- sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/ops-toolsMar 22, 2017 sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/ops-tools f17b046 Add r930 and r630 jbod/vdisk templates
- sadsfae commented on issue redhat-performance/quads#14
Tagsansible automation beer cloud comedy cooking dell desktop linux developers devops dublin elasticsearch elk email enemy territory fedora food foreman gaming hobo home cooking infrastructure ireland italian linux linux gaming mutt open source openstack pasta performance power management privacy productivity public cloud python recipe scale security server shell sketch skit stout sysadmin trystack urban terror vegetarian what will foster
Tag Archives: ssh
Sometimes I need to quickly copy SSH keys to remote systems in a pinch. I can do this with the Ansible authorized_key module but that’s not always available. I might be on a random system and Ansible or external internet … Continue reading
Sometimes you just need to get to things remotely. Those things might be behind an unbudging firewall with no way to forward proper ports for remote access, or perhaps you just want it setup access to resources this way. I … Continue reading