- Build Secure VLAN Networks with 'Shibby' Router Firmware
- Installing CentOS on the Raspberry Pi 2
- Installing Fedora on the Raspberry Pi 3
- Automate Nagios Monitoring with Ansible
- Take Control of your Email with Mutt, OfflineIMAP and Notmuch
- Fun and Profit with Reverse SSH Tunnels and AutoSSH
- Automate Deployment of the ELK/EFK Stack with Ansible
- Switching from Mutt to Neomutt
- How to Manually Clean Indexes from Elasticsearch
- Automate Dell iDRAC Administration with XML
- 115,312 hobos
- My Tweets
- sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quadsMar 28, 2017 sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quads 35c34d6 Only regenerate the wiki content when it changes.
- sadsfae closed issue redhat-performance/quads#52Mar 28, 2017 sadsfae closed issue redhat-performance/quads#52 Implement better wiki generation content checks and idempotency
- sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quadsMar 27, 2017 sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quads 6970d55 Error check the wiki generation before posting.
- sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quadsMar 27, 2017 sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quads b9f6e2b Be more sparing with Foreman calls.
- sadsfae closed issue redhat-performance/quads#51Mar 27, 2017 sadsfae closed issue redhat-performance/quads#51 Be more efficient about Foreman API calls
- sadsfae pushed to master at redhat-performance/quads
Tagsansible automation beer cloud comedy cooking dell desktop linux developers devops dublin elasticsearch elk email enemy territory fedora food foreman gaming hobo home cooking infrastructure ireland italian linux linux gaming mutt open source openstack pasta performance power management privacy productivity public cloud python recipe scale security server shell sketch skit stout sysadmin trystack urban terror vegetarian what will foster
Tag Archives: enemy territory
Recently I posted guides around playing actively maintained free/Open Source games like Enemy Territory: Legacy, or Urban Terror. I’ve set up a few game servers for the general public in my free time and I’ll list them here along with … Continue reading
Enemy Territory is a free, Open Source multi-player first-person shooter video game set during World War II. It was created in 2003 by Splash Damage and runs great on low-end hardware. It features a well-designed class and progression system. I’ve … Continue reading